Extend student learning beyond proficiency by encouraging ALL students to attain MASTERY of all Oregon State Academic Standards. We want our students to not only meet academic standards, but also to grow beyond minimum levels of proficiency.
Improve student attendance by...
- implementing the Attention2Attendance (A2A) program.
- implementing coherent attendance program with student and family friendly interventions.
Improve academic skills by...
- teaching study and organizational skills in grades 7-9.
- aligning learning targets across grade levels and content areas.
- providing effective intervention and re-teaching opportunities.
- ensuring student learning through evidence based assessments.
Create a culture of engagement by...
- recognizing and celebrating excellence.
- encouraging and reinforcing a growth mindset.
|Create a standards based elementary report card by fall of 2017. |
WE WILL MEASURE OUR PERFORMANCE BY...
- reviewing grade distribution data in grades 7-12.
- reviewing credit acquisition data for grades 9-12.
- reviewing published learning targets by grade level and content.
- reviewing Smarter Balanced data grades 3-11.
- reviewing PLC meeting minutes.