Integrate instructional TECHNOLOGY to improve student achievement and prepare students to navigate an ever-changing world. Students should have access to high quality technology at all times to enhance the teaching and learning process.
Improve student access to technology by...
- purchasing and deploying Chromebooks.
- exploring options for economically disadvantaged families to check out devices and hot spots.
- providing access to accessible instructional materials.
Provide professional development for technology enhanced teaching by...
- creating a professional development plan.
- collaborating with outside organizations technology specialists to provide regional support.
- identifying a tech specialist in each building.
Establish clear grade level expectations by...
- developing a K-12 scope and sequence for integrated technology.
|Provide a budget to support the use of technology.|
WE WILL MEASURE OUR PERFORMANCE BY...
- reviewing student-to-computer ratios.
- providing a calendar of professional development offerings.
- publication of K12 Scope and Sequence.
- improved student performance overall.
- reviewing student survey data.