DECA State Career Development Conference was held on February 21-23.
*Champion Retail Merchandising (out of 114 students)
* Runner-up Apparel and Accessories
*Finalist in Retail Merchandising
*Finalist in Marketing Management
Andrew Mullenix & Nick White
*Top 10 finish in Travel and Tourism Team Event
* Finalist in Sports and Entertainment Marketing
* Runner-up Sports and Entertainment Marketing
*5th Place Quick Serve Restaurant
*Finalist in Automotive Services
*Finalist in Sports and Entertainment Marketing
Three of the top eight Sports and Entertainment Marketing finalists were from North Medford High School.
DECA district meet was held on Wednesday, February 3.
Students tested and participated in role plays in Apparel and Accessories, Restaurant Full Service Management, Marketing Management, Business management, Hospitality and Tourism, Quick Service Restaurant Management and Automotive Services Management.
• 3rd in testing for Marketing Management (MM)
• 1st for role play in Marketing Management (MM)
• 1st in testing for Apparel & Accessories (AAM)
• Tied for 2nd in testing for Business Management
• 3rd place testing Business Management
• Tied for 1st in testing for Restaurant Food Service Management (RFSM)
• 3rd place for role play (RFSM)
• 2nd place overall (RFSM)
• Tied for 1st in testing for Quick Serve Restaurant (QS)
• 3rd place role play (QS)
• 2nd in testing for Automotive
• 2nd in role play (auto)
• 2nd role play for Apparel & Accessories (AAM)