• Welcome to the Medford School District and South Medford High School
    Below is information needed to enroll your student:
    Proof of Residence - Examples of acceptable documentation may include, but are not limited to the following:
       1.  Driver's license showing current address.
       2.  Property tax statements.
       3.  Mortgage statement or other loan documentation. 
       4.  Rental agreement or lease agreement. 
       5.  Utility bills.   
       6.  A signed and sworn affidavit or declaration stating that the family has moved to the residence with the intent to live
            there indefinitely and to terminate all occupancy of the previous residence. 
    Families who believe they may qualify for services to homeless families based on the McKinney-Vento Act Homeless Education Assistance Improvement Act, please see School Board Policy JECBD.