2021-22 Resident Interdistrict Hardship Release Request
This transfer is for students who reside in the Medford School District boundaries and wish to attend a school in another district. For the 2021-22 school year, a resident student may be granted an interdistrict hardship transfer release if the student is facing an emergency circumstance that threatens the health, safety, or welfare of the student per ORS 339.127 Section 1.(9)(c).
- 2021-22 Hardship Release Request
- 2021-22 Solicitud especial por dificultad Petición de Transferencia
2022-23 Resident Interdistrict Transfer Release Request
This transfer is for students who reside in the Medford School District boundaries and wish to attend a school in another district.
- 2022-23 Resident Interdistrict Transfer Release Request
- 2022-23 Solicitud de Liberación de TransferenciaInterdistrital de Residentes
Nonresident Interdistrict Transfer Admission Request
This transfer is for students who reside outside of the Medford School District boundaries. Nonresident students may be granted admission to the Medford School District by submitting this application. A release from the resident district must accompany this request.
- Nonresident Transfer Admission Request
- No Residente Dentro del Distrito Petición de la Admisión de Transferencia
To contact the Medford School District regarding a transfer you may call:
Kelly Tibbets 541-842-1026
Adona VanDyck 541-842-3865
Send forms to the following address:
Medford School District
680 Biddle Road
Medford, OR 97504