Interdistrict Transfers

  • Resident Interdistrict Hardship Release Request

    This form is for students living in the Medford School District boundaries. A resident student may be granted an interdistrict hardship transfer release if the student is facing an emergency circumstance that threatens the health, safety, or welfare of the student per ORS 339.127 Section 1.(9)(c). Please fill out the Hardship Release Request form. Solicitud especial por dificultad Petición de Transferencia

    Nonresident Interdistrict Transfer Admission Request

    This form is for students living outside of the Medford School District boundaries. Nonresident students may be granted admission to the Medford School District by submitting this application. A release from the resident district must accompany this request. Nonresident Transfer Admission Request / No Residente Dentro del Distrito Petición de la Admisión de Transferencia

    Ruch Outdoor Community School Transfers

    You can fill out the Ruch Outdoor Community School Interdistrict Transfer Request form and send it to the address below.

    If Ruch School has spaces available, transfers will be approved up to the grade level cap through a district lottery. Approved transfers may also be approved to attend Medford schools through 12th grade.

    Teen Parent Program Transfers

    The Medford School District is the host for the regional Teen Parent Program. Students in the program attend North Medford High School. Students transferring to this program must fill out a Teen Parent Program Interdistrict Transfer Request form. We will notify the resident district when a new student is enrolled.

    To contact the Medford School District regarding a transfer you may call:

    Elementary Education (grades K-6) 541-842-3627

    Secondary Education (grades 7-12) 541-842-3626

    Send forms to the following address:
    Medford School District Education Office
    815 S. Oakdale Ave.
    Medford, OR 97501


    Click here for transfer FAQ's