Medford School District offers several competitive and comprehensive benefit packages to employees. Just some of the benefits offered are medical, dental, vision, prescription, life and disability insurance, various leave and professional development programs.
Current Employees/Retirees -- If you have any questions or concerns about your enrollment, please contact the Benefits department at 541-842-1019.
Medford School District offers several competitive and comprehensive benefit packages to employees. Just some of the benefits offered are medical, dental, vision, prescription, life and disability insurance, and various leave and professional development programs.
All benefit eligible employees are offered the same benefits
To find out how much your plan elections will cost you, please visit our Rates page.
- Medical Plans – Medford School District currently offers multiple health plans through Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon.
- Dental Plans – There are 2 dental plans to choose from with either Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon or Willamette Dental. You can also elect to waive dental coverage but you cannot elect just dental and no medical coverage.
- Vision – this plan is automatically included in your medical plan, you cannot waive this plan if you are enrolling in medical coverage and you cannot elect to enroll in just vision coverage with no medical coverage.
- Flexible Spending Accounts – both Health Related Expense and Dependent Care Expense accounts
- Preventive Care - Information about preventive care
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Free or discounted services provided to all eligible employees and their dependents
- Insurance Waiver Form - Complete if waiving medical, dental, and vision coverage.
Questions? Contact our Benefit Specialist