The Medford School District is a premier school district that encompasses 361 square miles in the heart of Southern Oregon's beautiful Rogue River Valley. We serve 14,000 students in 14 elementary schools, two middle schools, three high schools and four charter schools. A Place For Every Kid. The Place To Live And Teach.We are seeking teachers who are...
- Dedicated to extending student learning beyond proficiency;
- Innovative and energetic;
- Capable of promoting a culture of trust and respect in the school, district, and community;
- Competent in the use of intervention strategies for high-risk learners and special populations;
- Prioritize student success and high school graduation;
- Fully prepared and qualified to teach the next generation.
To learn more about living in Medford, click here: Welcome to Medford
DIVERSITY STATEMENTIn the Medford School District, we believe that diverse ideas, cultures and traditions reflect the broad diversity of the nation and enhance student achievement and our educational mission. The District is committed to recruiting, retaining and supporting highly qualified and diverse workforce in order to meet the educational needs of the District's students.