Kennedy Media Center Policies/ Guidelines
- K-1 Students can check out 1 book per week.
- 2-6th grade students will have a two book checkout. If a student has a report due, a three book checkout is allowed. This must be approved by the teacher.
- Books have a 1-week checkout. Books can be renewed for 4-6 additional weeks, unless book has a hold on it, then just a 1-2 week renewal.
- Parent/ Guardian is responsible for LOST/ DAMAGED books and will receive a bill for the amount of the book to be replaced. Refunds are issued if book is found and in good condition.
- At the end of the school year, all books that have not been returned will be marked as LOST and fine assessed. These fines will stay on the student's account as long as student remains in the Medford School District.
- Please let me know if there are extenuating circumstances regarding a damaged or lost book. I am always happy to work together to come up with a solution. It is my desire that every student be able to check out books.
Please contact me anytime with questions or comments.
Media Center Technician
(541) 842-3810 ex. 3269