• Oregon Certification

    Each person employed in an Oregon public school as a teacher, personnel specialist or administrator must hold a current certificate issued by the Oregon Teacher Standards & Practices Commission.

    • An educator must hold such a certificate before employment begins.
    • Oregon laws can grant reciprocity to persons holding teaching license(s from other state(s).

    To apply for an Oregon Teaching Certificate contact the Teacher Standards & Practices Commission at:

    • Address: 250 Division Street NE, Salem, OR 97301
    • Phone: 503/378-3586 


    Current MSD employees can access available positions through Employee Online.

    Non MSD employees can view and/or Apply for a current job opening through our Online Application Process.