- The deadline for senior photos and senior quotes is January 15th.
- The final deadline for senior dedications (whether materials are hand-delivered, emailed, or mailed in) is February 15th.
- Rules for senior photos: Seniors must EMAIL senior portraits from a non-District email account to email@example.com. School appropriate attire (see handbook). No hats, hoods, hands, props. We need the original/high resolution size image. No screenshots/screen captures or selfies. Attach as a .jpg. Head shot, or we will crop. Think 2x3"-ish rectangle. We want people to be able to see and identify you for years to come! Due January 15th. Yearbook editors will begin replying to received emails on December 10th.
- Rules for senior quotes: Seniors MUST RESPOND to the senior quote survey which is a Google Form that has been mailed to every senior with a @msd549c.org (district) email address. Quotes must be meaningful and school appropriate. Read the Google Form for more information. Quotes are due by January 15th.
- Parent/Senior Dedications: Parents and guardians can submit dedication messages to their graduating seniors in the senior section of the yearbook. There are two affordable options.
Erika OchoaFreshman Academy Counselor541-842-5348Michelle DabbsBACH Counselor541-842-1404Mary BretonCHAMPS Counselor541-842-5348PJ HappenyDiscovery Counselor541-842-1403
Donnie FrazierPrincipal & CHAMPS Admin541-842-5349Brenda DufourAssistant Principal & Freshman Academy AdminJaime HarttAssistant Principal & Discovery AdminJeremy HamasuAssistant Principal & BACH Admin