Free and Reduced Priced Meals
The Oregon Department of Education Child Nutrition Programs has an online Free and Reduced Priced Meal Application that parents/guardians may complete for their students.
- Gather all of your information before starting the application. The online system is not able to save incomplete applications.
- If you need to make changes after submitting the application, contact the student's school or school district.
- Required fields are shown with a red asterisk*
- Click the next button in the lower, right corner of each page to move to the next page.
- Please complete one application per family. If you or someone in your family received SNAP or TANF benefits, please provide your case number. Failure to provide a case number will result in an incomplete application that cannot be processed. Please complete ALL information.