TORNADO FUTURE CENTER
Welcome to the Tornado Future Center
WHAT IS THE TORNADO FUTURE CENTER?
The Tornado Future Center (TFC) at North Medford High School is a resource center that assists students in all their post-high school plans. Whether you are interested in the military, applying for universities or colleges, need assistance in career research and trades, or have questions about the FAFSA and the many financial aid options available for post-secondary learning, the staff in the Tornado Future Center is here to serve North students.
THE TFC AND DISTANCE LEARNING DURING COVID-19
We are hoping we do not have to use Distance Learning this year however, the Tornado Future Center and its many resources will still be available to students if this happens. The best way to find out about online events and pertinent announcements is by watching for emails from Mrs. Childress or Mr. Chin and keeping up on with the Senior Class timeline. (students, this is your school email account).
Whether or not your future plans include college, here are a few resources students can be found accessing through the Tornado Future Center:
- Career research and exploration
- Meeting with college representatives
- Meeting with military recruiters
- FAFSA assistance (and creating an FSA ID)
- Information about summer programs
- College/University/Apprenticeship/Trade research and application assistance
- Scholarship research and application assistance
- Accessing the North Medford Foundation Scholarship
- Introduction to writing college admission and scholarship essays
- Registration information for the SAT/ACT
- ASVAB Career Exploration test participation opportunities
Whatever needs or questions you have, the Tornado Future Center is here to help.
"Come as Strangers... Leave as Friends."