TORNADO FUTURE CENTER
Welcome to the Tornado Future Center
WHAT IS THE TORNADO FUTURE CENTER?
The Tornado Future Center (TFC) at North Medford High School is a resource center to assist students in all their post-high school plans. Whether you are interested in the military, applying for universities or colleges, need assistance in career research and trades, or have questions about the FAFSA and the many financial aid options available for post-secondary learning, Mike Mayben and Jeri Childress are here to serve North students.
THE TFC AND DISTANCE LEARNING DURING COVID-19
While this school year looks a bit different than any other, the Tornado Future Center and its many resources are still available to students. The best way to find out about online events and pertinent announcements is by watching for emails from Mr. Mayben and Mrs. Childress (students, this is your school Gmail account).
Whether or not your future plans include college, here are a few resources students can be found accessing through the Tornado Future Center:
- Resume assistance
- Career research and exploration
- Meeting with college representatives
- Meeting with military recruiters
- FAFSA assistance (and creating an FSA ID)
- Information about summer programs
- College/University/Apprenticeship/Trade research and application assistance
- Scholarship research and application assistance
- Accessing the North Medford Foundation Scholarship
- Introduction to writing college admission and scholarship essays
- Registration information for the SAT/ACT
- ASVAB Career Exploration test participation opportunities
Whatever needs or questions you have, the Tornado Future Center is here to help.
"Come as Strangers... Leave as Friends."