MPACT: Medford Pre-Apprenticeship for Construction Trades
Careers in construction trades are on the rise in the Rogue Valley. Recognizing this, the Medford School District has a new program high school juniors and seniors who would like to learn job skills and gain experience in these trades, called the Medford Pre-Apprenticeship for Construction Trades (MPACT).
The MPACT will connect students with construction industry professionals.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact your counselor or the Tornado Future Center:
Nathan Chin email@example.com
Jeri Childress firstname.lastname@example.org
Career and College Readiness Coordinator
Medford School District
email@example.comIf you are a junior or senior and are interested in applying for the MPACT Program, check out the application below:
An apprenticeship is not just a job opportunity. It's a career path!
MPACT Program Partners:
- Batzer Construction
- JB Steel
- Association of General Contractors
- Advanced Air and Metal, Inc.
- MA 5009-Area V Inside Electrical JATC
- Precision Electric
- Pacific Northwest Regional Council of Carpenters
- UA Local 290 Plumbers and Steamfitters
- MA 5001 - Crater Lake Electrical
- Rogue Advanced Manufacturing Partnership (RAM<P)
- Rogue Business Education Partnership (BEP)
- Southern Oregon Regional Economic Development (SOREDI)
- Rogue Workforce Partnership (RWP)
- Work Source Business Services (OED)
- Medford School District
Photos of Students in our Construction Program at North Medford High School.
There are great things happening at North Medford High School for any students that wish to pursue a career in the trades!