ParentVUE will provide you with the latest information about your student's attendance, class schedules, conferences, course history, fees, final grades and other information. You can also use this application to view and update specific demographic information about your student.
If you have not yet created a ParentVUE account, follow the directions below:
1) Go to the website https://or-med-psv.edupoint.com.
2) On the ParentVUE and StudentVUE Access page, click "I am a parent>>" on the left side of the screen.
3) On the ParentVUE Account Access page, click "More Options" then "Activate Account".
4) On Step 1 of 3: Privacy Statement, click "I Accept".
5) On Step 2 of 3: Sign In with Activation Key, enter the First Name, Last Name, and Activation Key (you received from your student's school) and click "Continue to Step 3".
6) On Step 3 of 3: Create your username and password, then enter a primary email address. The password must have a minimum of 6 characters, and can consist of numbers and letters.
7) Click "Complete Account Activation" to finish setting up the account
Please note that if you have multiple students in the Medford School District, you only need to follow the steps above for one of your students. Once you create an account, you are linked to all of your students and should be able to see all of them in that account. If not all of your students are showing once you create your account, please notify a school secretary.
Once you have created your account, you can download the "ParentVUE" app on your cell phone or tablet and connect manually using the url: https://or-med-psv.edupoint.com
You may contact your student's school if you have any questions.
Medford School District