The Helpdesk is a team of technical support specialists who are responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware and software. They respond to questions, diagnose problems, and determine and implement a solution.
Helpdesk hours are Monday - Friday (when the district is open) - 6:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Provide remote technical assistance and support for incoming questions and issues related to computer systems, software and hardware
- Respond to Helpdesk work orders for customers seeking help
- Resolve technical problems with district software
Helpdesk Ticketing System
The Helpdesk ticketing system allows you to view common solutions to issues, report an issue or ask a question, or request a new service. You can access IT Helpdesk by clicking the button at the top right.
Most frequently viewed Solutions:
- UKG Ready Mobile App - How to install & setup
- VPN - GlobalProtect Installation and Remote Desktop Connection - PC
- MSD - WiFi - How to log on
- Google Passthrough Link - Switching Users
- How to Reset Your District Password
- HelloID - Editing/Deleting Credentials
- How to Update Your Voicemail Message on Your District Phone
- Coral Sea Softswitch Telephone Guide
- How to back up your Desktop files
- Cache - How to Clear in Chrome
- View more at Helpdesk Solutions
NEW! Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
Call us! (541) 842.1111 or x1111