What:Middle School teams have three days to find answers to academic, audio music tape, current news and Internet questions using school library resources and documentation.When:The Hunt adjudication session is on December 11 & 12, 2018 at Southern Oregon University.
The goals of the State of Jefferson Middle School Scavenger Hunt are:
For more information on upcoming events, contact Rigel Chidester.
- Students will increase knowledge of how to locate information.
- Students will learn teamwork and organization in an academic arena.
- Students construct a persuasive argument with supporting evidence.
- Students will learn the importance of precision.
- Students will have fun with academics.