Mrs. Sara Barry
Sara Barry is in our go to person at North for all Student Activities.
You can contact her at 541-842-1276 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to Gratitude Month and the kick off to our Holiday Season! Student Government has some fun events/projects in the works that are all dedicated to helping our school community. Below is a list of activities, please respond to this email if you would like one or all of your classes involved where appropriate.
- 2nd Block Canned Food Challenge –
- Hustle-A-Thon this Saturday the 12th – Student Government will be doing ‘the Hustle’ and other dances in front of Food-4-Less from 9-12:00. If you are out shopping drop some extra cans in our bins for ACCESS
- Gratitude Assembly on Friday the 18th – We will meet our Sparrow at this assembly as well as honor our veterans.
- Cans-4-Mans – in the commons on Nov. 29th during lunch.
- Clothing Drive – Clean out your closets! (Dates TBD, but definitely after Thanksgiving)
- Adopt-A-Family – Please consider adopting one of our North families! You can do this with your 1st block classes or a combination of all your classes.
- Winter Wish/Holiday Week – (Dec. 12th – Dec. 16th). Student Government will be granting wishes all this week. Wish slips will be going out to 1st block classes next week.
- Holiday Assembly Dec. 15th.