Medford Online Academy
- Offers a comprehensive online education for Medford School District Students.
- Provides flexibility in the online classroom experience.
- Students can attend live zoom sessions.
- Students who are unable to attend will be provided recordings of class sessions to watch during a time that best suits the students' needs.
- Is a part of the Medford School District, and our teachers use Canvas (Learning Management System) to provide ease of access.
- Understands connections are important, and we connect with students in a variety of ways through email, phone, text, live zoom sessions, and social activities.
- Provides support and work that is tailored to meet the needs of our diverse learners and their goals.
- Partners with our Medford District Community and Rogue Community College to expand available course options.
- Has teachers who are consistently working to determine best practices to support online education.
Mascot: Chip the Yeti (6-12) and Chip Jr. (K-5)
School Colors: Teal and Gray
Location: Our building is at 35 S. Bartlett, right next door to RCC.
History: Medford Online Academy (MOA) was established in 2020. MOA is a district virtual instruction program for any student, kindergarten through twelfth grade living in the Medford School District boundaries. This program is designed for families who are committed to a full virtual learning experience.
"We are able to attend school in multiple settings because of the online format. As a long time educator, I cannot imagine the challenges of planning for interactive learning from a distance. I am grateful for the time and attention your teachers put into online instruction and relationship building." - MOA Student Guardian and Learning Coach