Providing a rich environment for early learning.
Our Operating Schedule
We follow the same schedule as North Medford High School.
Our Enrollment Policy
Pre-registration and acceptance into the program (based on space availability)is necessary.
We strive to create the best environment possible by meeting the following objectives:
- To promote healthy growth and development for each child according to his/her own potential in the areas of physical development, motor skills, intellectual development, creative development, and self-help skills.
- To provide quality care that enriches the individual child through social and personal adjustment, daily living skills, positive brain development, and creative activities.
Our Goals Are:
To provide safe, dependable, and quality care for young children.
- To provide mentoring support for teen parents.
- To nurture, support, and personally interact with each child.
- To provide a variety of activities designed to enhance physical, intellectual, social, and emotional skills.
- To recognize and encourage the development of the child’s individual interests and talents.
- To provide a comfortable, relaxed environment where children and parents feel welcome and secure.
We are licensed by the State of Oregon to provide early childhood education and child care services for infants, toddlers, and pre-school age children of teen parents enrolled in the North Medford High School Teen Parent Program.
We also offer, on a limited basis, these services to the children of community members. Please check with the Director for availability.
Our pre-school program is for children age 30 months to 6 years of age. Our certified center offers full and part-time programs Monday - Friday from 7:15 am - 4:15 pm. Please contact Michelle Larsen for registration and further program information either by phone (541)842-1290 or by email.
We offer a theme-based educational program that includes opportunities for exploration and “hands-on” learning. Activities include:
- Circle Time
- Music and Movement
- Science Fun
- Discovery Art
- Creative Dramatics
- Finger Plays
- Math Activities
- Pre-Writing and Writing Activities
- Pre-reading Activities
- Fine and Large Motor Activities
USDA Food Program
We are pleased to offer the USDA food program for meals and snacks.