About Wilson Elementary
Mission Statement: Wilson School will proudly create a safe, responsible, respectful environment where kids belong and excel to their fullest potential.We Believe:
School Colors: Red and Black
- Every person has value and is worthy of respect
- All individuals can and do learn
- Learning is a valuable life-long process
- Every person has a responsibility for his/her own learning
- Education is fostered in a positive, supportive, safe and caring environment
- Self-esteem, learning, performance and inter-personal relationships are directly correlated
- High expectations encourage higher achievement
- The school community continually adjusts to meet individual needs
School Mascot: Warrior Hawk
Grades: K-6 Enrollment: 510 Staff: 51
Student Transportation: Students who live one mile or more from school are bussed to and from school. Children who live less than one mile from school walk or are transported by car.
Middle School and High School Attendance Areas: After finishing sixth grade, Wilson students attend Hedrick Middle School and then North Medford High School.