The McLoughlin Athletic Program is committed to:
- Fostering strong relationships that build strong team members and teammates.
- Prioritizing foundational skill building.
- Facilitating fun activities in a safe space for student-athletes.
- Teaching student-athletes about the spirit of healthy competition.
Participation Fee Infomation:
- First two sports are $50.00 each, with additional sports at no cost.
- Scholarships and payment plans are available. (contact Mrs. Keepes).
- We accept cash, credit/debit cards & checks. (make checks payable to McLoughlin Middle School).
- We are not able to take credit card payments over the phone.
- A $60.00 lost/damaged fee will be applied to student accounts should equipment not be returned or need to be replaced due to damages.
Kalin Cross - Click button above to email
Lisa Keepes - Click button above to email
Office 541-842-3727 / Fax 541-842-1652