As a member of the special education department, you help to cultivate the MSD shared vision that ALL are Learning and Learning is for ALL. In MSD, our compassionate educators work collaboratively to develop academic and social-emotional learners, promote belonging and engagement, empower students, and contribute to the success of our students, staff, and community.
Special Education Career Opportunities
Join our team of skilled educators and specialists in providing a quality education for all of our learners. *Some listed positions may also be found in Licensed Staff and Classified Staff.
- Special Education Teachers (K-12 and 18-21)
- Special Education Assistants (Classified Staff)
- Speech Language Pathologists (Clinical Fellowship applicants accepted)
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistants
- School Psychologists
- School Psychologist Interns
- Occupational Therapists
- Autism Specialists
- Homebound Instructors