In-Person Instruction: Meal Information
- Nutritious meals will be served to students in the cafeteria and at least one alternative area, even outside as weather allows for it.
- Some elementary schools will serve meals in classrooms.
- Breakfast will be served at all locations.
- Tasty meals will be served in cafeterias and other areas including classrooms, even outside as weather allows for it.
- Breakfast will be served to start your student's day.
- Full meals will not be served during the academic day as release times allow for students to eat after class. This is to maintain student cohorts for safety purposes.
- Nutritious snacks will be provided during the day.
- Hot, fresh conventiently packaged meals will be available to every student at no charge at the end of the school day to grab and go.
- Meal schedules may be modified to accommodate all students in a safe manner.
- Students can take their mask off to eat.
- Meal time will be set up to accommodate social distancing.
- Students can bring their own meals. Please be mindful to send young students with packaging that is easy to open so staff can remain distanced.
Free Meals for Children - Still Being Served!
Community Children age 1-18 are eligible for meals at no charge!
Even if they are not attending school in-person, including Medford Online Academy students or have non-school age children.
Meals may still be picked up by a household adult or child daily at:
North Medford High School 11:30-Noon
- North side of campus off North Keene Way Dr and Roberts Rd.
Howard Elementary School – 1:00-1:30 pm
-Entrance off Mace Road along west side of school
Jackson Elementary School- 1:00-1:30 pm
-Entrance off Summit ave -North entrance
Oak Grove Elementary School- 1:30-2:00 pm
-Entrance off W. Main st – NE corner of the school
Please do not pick up meals if your child has received a school meal for the same day.
This Institution is an equal opportunity provider