Afterschool Program Changes
The Medford School District aims to provide students with afterschool opportunities above and beyond childcare. Our goal is to provide quality and affordable programs that include academics, enrichment opportunities, and special activities in a safe and caring environment.
Starting fall of 2019, the Medford School District will offer the following afterschool programs to students:
Kids Unlimited Afterschool Program
- Howard Elementary
- Jackson Elementary
- Jefferson Elementary
- Kennedy Elementary
- Oak Grove Elementary
- Roosevelt Elementary
- Washington Elementary
- Wilson Elementary
Innovation Learning Afterschool Program
- Abraham Lincoln Elementary
- Griffin Creek Elementary
- Hoover Elementary
- Jacksonville Elementary
- Lone Pine Elementary
Information on Kids Unlimited Afterschool Program, coming soon. Check back soon for more details.
For more on the Innovation Learning Afterschool Program, click here: https://innovationlearning.com/.
If your child attended the YMCA and will now be attending one of the programs above, your rates will be similar or less for the 2019-20 school year.
Registration for Kids Unlimited will be open to families when school offices open on August 12. Information on registration for Innovation Learning will be posted here and sent to your email in July.
If you have questions or concerns in the meantime, please call the office of Elementary Education at 541-842-3627.
Innovation Learning Information - Until August 8, registration is discounted to $5 per child. Register now! https://innovationlearning.com/
Program Hours (All Programs start on 8/26)
After School - 2:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Early Release Wednesdays - 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Vacation Days - 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
After School - $12.75/day After School Monthly Rate - $210.00/month
Early Dismissal - $18.25/day Vacation Days (7:00 am - 6:00 pm) - $39.99/day
(Early Release Wednesdays are included in the Monthly Rate. Vacation Days are not part of any monthly package and need to be purchased separately)
Drop-In Rates - Add $3.00 to the Daily PM Program Fee
(Offers the flexibility to attend as needed on the day of programming. Available Monday through Friday.)
What to Expect at Innovation Learning
- The only before school, after school, and summer camp provider developed by teachers and former school administrators who also happen to be parents!
- Your child will engage in fun Science, Technology and Engineering activities with their peers.
- We will make sure that your child’s homework is completed and checked by a teacher so they will be better prepared for school the next day.
- Your child will interact with caring adults in a teacher to child ratio that is much smaller than what they experience during the school day.
- Your child will learn important skills such as creativity, collaboration, communication and critical thinking skills.
- Students will have an opportunity to burn off steam through our Fun Fitness Program.
- A program that incorporates fun and play into everything we do!
For more information on how to register at your school or on the financial aid process please call our Customer Service Department at 1-866-239-3661. For more on the Innovation Learning Afterschool Program, click here: https://innovationlearning.com/.