Free Summer Meals!
All Children age 1-18 are eligible for meals at no charge! Parents or guardians may pick up Lunch AND Breakfast for household children even if they are not of school age, registered in the District or attending school programs. Meals may be picked up by a household adult or child daily.
Monday –Thursday 11:15-11:45am
Thursdays- Take home a pack of meals for Friday, Saturday and Sunday featuring nutritious heat and serve treats and a variety of tasty fruits and vegetables.
- North Medford High School
- North side of campus off North Keene Way Dr and Roberts Rd.
- Abraham Lincoln Elementary School
- Enter from McLoughlin Drive –First Parking lot (South end) - all the way to the back. Walk around the corner of the school and enter through the cafeteria door.
- Hoover Elementary School
- Pull into the West parking lot
- Jacksonville Elementary School
- Walk to the cafeteria door from the parking lot at the entrance to the school
- Jackson Elementary School
- Entrance off Summit ave -North entrance
- Jefferson Elementary School
- Entrance off Kenyon St
- McLoughlin Middle School
- Walk to the cafeteria window from the parking lot on the North side of the school through the courtyard.
- South Medford High School
- 1551 Cunningham Ave
Please do not pick up meals if your child has received a meal at school for the same day.
This Institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Summer Experience Meals
A delicious Snack Breakfast will be provided every morning between 8-8:30am. A nutritious Breakfast has been proven to increase academic success and promote healthy growth. Lunch will be provided on-site each day for Summer Experience students from 12-12:30 pm.
A fun variety of nutritious kid tested favorites will be served to fuel your student’s day Summer is also a great time to feature the bounty of Oregon and Northwest grown fruits and veggies!