Medford School District Online Registration
We currently do not meet the metrics to open school for in-person learning for any grade level. In an effort to bring stability and predictability for our students, families, and staff, we will begin the school year on September 8 with MSD Connects at Home (Comprehensive Distance Learning) for all students K-12. We will reassess and communicate our plans for the next six weeks within three weeks of the start of school, on September 29th.
The Medford School District has launched online registration!
- If your student is returning to the MSD (attended last school year):
- Please check your physical mailbox! Your school has sent you a registration packet in the mail along with instructions for how to complete the online registration process. The purpose of the paper registration packet is only to refer to what’s on file, so you can update new or changed information in the online registration form. You do not need to do anything with the paper registration paper form other than use it for reference.
- Fill out the Returning Student online registration form on your school’s website. It will be posted this week (week of 8/17).
- If your student is new to the district or an upcoming kindergartner:
- Find your school! Use our school finder to enter your address and discover your neighborhood school.
- Visit your school website this week (week of 8/17) to fill out a registration form. School websites can be found in the dropdown menu at the top of the MSD website at www.medford.k12.or.us or in the list below.
- Fill out the NEW Student online registration form on your school’s website.
Your school will then be in touch with more information on the upcoming school year!
If you are using a mobile device, visit your school website and click "School News" to view active articles.
Have questions about the 2020-2021 school year? Visit www.medford.k12.or.us/MSDForward.